Saturday, July 23, 2016

Announcing a "new" blog: NOW AND THEN

This July, I've started a new blog projects of sorts called Now and Then: A consistently inconsistent blog 'celebrating' the past and present. I've got some quotes up from old favorites. But mainly this week I've focused on two things I love MUSIC and iceskating. 

This week's posts:

Posts that NEED you (yes, you) to vote on something:

Country "Mexico" Songs, Now and Then #1
Country "Drinking" Songs, Now and Then #1
Battle of the Georges (George Jones vs. George Strait) #1
Battle of the Georges (George Jones vs. George Strait) #2 

Which song do you like better? Blame It On Mexico or Mexicoma? Margaritaville or Red Solo Cup? The idea of these 'battle' posts is that I'll be sharing TWO songs, and you'll help decide which of the two is your favorite.

Figure skating posts:

Evgeni Plushenko, Now and Then #1
Russian Pairs skating, Now and Then #1 

I do hope you'll visit my other blog and leave a comment or two if you're so inclined!

© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

No comments: