Saturday, February 01, 2014

Other challenge updates

For the L.M. Montgomery challenge:
For the British History Reading Challenge:
For the Year of Rereading Challenge:
For the 2014 TBR Pile Challenge:
For the Chunkster Challenge:
  • Lady of the English. Elizabeth Chadwick. 2011. Sourcebooks. 544 pages. [Source: Library] 
  • Doomsday Book. Connie Willis. 1992. Random House. 592 pages.  [Source: Book I Bought]
  • The Courts of Love. Jean Plaidy. 1987. Broadway Books. 576 pages. [Source: Bought]  
© 2014 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Kailana said...

I am doing better than I typically do with huge reading projects. I actually finished two Montgomery books in January! I need to do a bit better going forward, but where two I chose to read on audio that's going to take a bit longer. And for less than 150 pages, in some cases, her short story collections take me forever!