Thursday, December 30, 2010

Year in Review: 12 Book of the Months


January: For Keeps. Natasha Friend.
February: Sweet Thursday. John Steinbeck.
March: The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place: The Mysterious Howling. Maryrose Wood.
April: Out of My Mind. Sharon M. Draper.
May: Countdown by Deborah Wiles.
June: Smells Like Dog. Suzanne Selfors.
July: Venetia. Georgette Heyer
August: A Tale Dark and Grimm. Adam Gidwitz.
September: The Disappeared. Kim Echlin.
October: Doomsday Book. Connie Willis.
November: Miss Hargreaves. Frank Baker.
December: The Weed That Strings The Hangman's Bag. (Flavia de Luce #2). Alan Bradley

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Sandra Stiles said...

I've read 2 of the books and have 2 others on my shelves to be read. Not familiar with the others so I guess I need to check them out. Thanks.