Thursday, June 17, 2010

BTT: Now or Then?

btt button

Do you prefer reading current books? Or older ones? Or outright old ones? (As in, yes, there’s a difference between a book from 10 years ago and, say, Charles Dickens or Plato.)

I like balance. I love reviewing new books--I have many 2008, 2009, and, of course, 2010, I still need to share with you. I love keeping current with what is being published. I think by following what's new and what's coming soon, you can spot trends as they happen.

I also love reading older books. Some of these older books might count as classics. But probably not all of them. I do think these books have value. And I do still think these books are worth blogging about.



© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Laura H said...

Its funny that you put up this post. I just read a book my friend let me borrow,it was copyrighted 1973. Its called the Moonraker's Bride by Madeleine Brent. Great "old" book.