Saturday, November 14, 2009

Library Loot Third Week in November


I was in a bit of a rush this week at the library. So there aren't all that many reasons why some books got chosen over others. I will tell you that I went in specifically to get A Rose for the Crown. But the others were all random. So it was a bit of an odd week for me, I don't know if any of these will be 'for me' or not.


The Moon Looked Down by Dorothy Garlock


A Rose for the Crown by Anne Easter Smith


Old Filth by Jane Gardam
Check Spelling
The People On Privilege Hill


Margherita Dolce Vita by Stefano Benni


The School on Heart's Content Road by Carolyn Chute


By A Lady by Amanda Elyot

Leftover Loot:

Hollywood Buzz by Margit Liesche
Colonel Brandon's Diary by Amanda Grange
The Memoirs of Mary Queen of Scots by Carolly Erickson
The Children's Book by A.S. Byatt

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

3 comments:

Kailana said...

Oh, I really liked Anne Easter Smith! I hope you do too!

She said...

Oooh, I love all the Europa books-- their covers are so clever. Nice stash!

Marg said...

I really enjoyed the Anne Easter Smith as well! Always a sucker for a book featuring Richard III.