Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Spring REading Thing 2 Completed

Spring Reading Thing 2008

I read about as much as I expected. This list only represents a fraction of what I actually read. This is just the list I wrote the week the challenge began. If anything, it says that putting a book on a list doesn't mean I'll read it right then.

What I Read:

Camilla by Fanny Burney
Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Christy by Catherine Marshall
A Countess Below Stairs by Eva Ibbotson
Diary of A Young Girl by Anne Frank
Stardust by Neil Gaiman
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
Beezus and Ramona by Beverly Cleary
Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary
Ramona the Brave by Beverly Cleary
Ramona and Her Father by Beverly Cleary
Ramona and Her Mother by Beverly Cleary
Ramona Quimby, Age 8 by Beverly Cleary
Ramona Forever by Beverly Cleary
Ramona’s World by Beverly Cleary


What I didn't get read:

Evelina by Fanny Burney
Cecilia by Fanny Burney
North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
A Company of Swans by Eva Ibbotson
Curse Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce
The Swan Kingdom by Zoe Marriott
Enchantment by Orson Scott Card
Ender’s Shadow by Orson Scott Card
Julie by Catherine Marshall
Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery
Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery
Anne of Windy Poplars by L.M. Montgomery
Anne’s House of Dreams by L.M. Montgomery
Anne of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery
Rainbow Valley by L.M. Montgomery
Rilla of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery
LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring by Tolkien
LOTR: The Two Towers by Tolkien
LOTR: Return of the King by Tolkien
The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis
The Magician’s Nephew by C.S. Lewis
The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis

Favorite challenge book: Stardust by Neil Gaiman

Least favorite challenge book: Camilla by Fanny Burney

Yes to the "Fall Into Reading" Challenge.


© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews



3 comments:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Good job, Becky! It's been a long time since I read The Hobbit. Seeing your review makes me want to revisit it.

Much Ado said...

Wow, you read a lot! The Stardust book, is that the same as the recent film "Stardust"? I didn't realize there was a book. It's amazing what you learn from all these reviews! :)

Nise' said...

Job well done! Everytime I see that others are reading the Anne books, I get the urge to re-read them as well!