Monday, June 09, 2008

Should this be our September read? Vote Y/N in comments!




The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson

I used to be someone.

Someone named Jenna Fox.

That’s what they tell me. But I am more than a name. More than they tell me. More than the facts and statistics they fill me with. More than the video clips they make me watch.

More. But I’m not sure what.


http://www.whoisjennafox.com/sample-chapter.html

http://www.whoisjennafox.com/

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

7 comments:

Darcie said...

I put this on my TBR list after reading your review this weekend - so I am a yes :)

Sarah Miller said...

HELL YES.

Anonymous said...

I also put this on my "to buy and read list" after reading your review, along with Savvy.

Jen Robinson said...

I really hardly ever do this, but for some reason today I was compelled to tag you for a meme. Fee free to ignore, of course.

Jenna Fox is very very high up on my to read list, which is pretty impressive considering that I don't have a copy yet.

Trixie said...

Looks really good - I'd be into reading it.

Kristi said...

I just read this for the 48-Hour Book Challenge too, and enjoyed it a lot. Definitely recommended!

Kitty said...

I also planned to read this after reading your review, so I'm a yes vote.