Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fun Photo Meme


1. Happy Birthday Becky, 2. Single Egg Shadow, 3. Prayer, 4. Purple fingers, 5. I'm a Mexican Coke, 6. SG-1 fan, 7. "La mia casa è il mare e con un fiume no, non la posso cambiare", 8. Double Chocolate Cheesecake, 9. The Old Library, 10. Joy of life, 11. laidback, 12. bookshelf


a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into flickr search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush/hero?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name. (I don't have one, so I used one of my internet usernames.)

I saw this on Miss Erin.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

5 comments:

heather (errantdreams) said...

Gorgeous! I might have to do that one later. :D

Erin said...

Ooo...so fun to see what other people come up with. :)

Jennie said...

Ok, I played along, but my mosiac is TINY. How did you get yours to be big?

Becky said...

Jennie, the sizes of pictures come in the importing. Select, small, medium, or large. I chose large. :)

Jennie said...

That makes perfect sense. Duh.

Thanks!!!! This is my first time using a mosaic maker...