Friday, January 11, 2008

7th Edition of the Bookworms Carnival


The 7th Edition of the Bookworms Carnival is up now at Reading With Becky. Yes, technically, submissions are still open until midnight tonight. But they have *slowed* down considerably. And I'm the kind-of-girl that doesn't mind editing and updating posts up to a certain point. So if a submission were to come my way tonight, I'd add it in with no problem.

On to the 8th Edition of the Carnival...

The 8th Edition of the Bookworms Carnival will be hosted at The Book Ninja. The theme is "The Geography of Make-Believe." Full details are available at her site. You'll need to read them. Trust me. (But I have every intention of submitting to this carnival!!!) Send an e-mail to thebookninja at gmail dot com with an appropriate subject line like “Bookworms Carnival” or “CARNIVAL OF AWESOMENESS!!!!” or “CARNIVAL EIGHT FOR THE WIN!” (Be creative, but use the words “bookworms” or “carnival” somewhere). The deadline for submission is February 8th.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I really need to get on the stick and start submitting for these carnivals!!

The 8th Edition sounds like the place for me!!