Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What's On Your Nightstand? July

Hosted by 5 Minutes for Books

Currently reading:


Shift by Hugh Howey. 2013. CreateSpace. 608 pages. [Source: Book I Bought]





Solstice by P.J. Hoover. 2013. Tor. 384 pages. [Source: Review Copy]

What I'll Be Reviewing Soon:




William Shakespeare's Star Wars. Ian Doescher. 2013. Quirk. 176 pages. [Source: Review Copy]




The Shade of the Moon. Susan Beth Pfeffer. 2013. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. 304 pages. [Source: Review Copy]


© 2013 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

5 comments:

Lisa notes... said...

Shift looks interesting...except for it being 608 pages. ha. Of course, when a book is really good, I like for it to be that long. :-)

Carrie said...

William Shakespeare's Star Wars! Now THERE'S a title I never would have expected to see!!!

Carissa (Regency Woman) said...

I processed the Shakespeare's Star Wars book for a hold yesterday at the library where I work, and totally did a double take. What a weird, yet awesome, concept!

Kara said...

Very interesting list! I'm very curious about William Shakespeare's Star Wars!

Annette Whipple said...

Agreed on the StarWars books! Interesting combo!