Monday, December 19, 2011

2012 Challenges: Time Travel Reading Challenge


I am so happy I discovered the Time Travel Reading Challenge hosted by Library of Clean Reads.  I am signing up for 'great adventure' which is four to six time travel books. (I was so tempted to commit to more than that--since time travel is one of my favorite, favorite, favorite things to read about.)

1. To Say Nothing of the Dog by Connie Willis
2. Blackout. Connie Willis.
3. All Clear. Connie Willis.
4. The Door Into Summer. Robert A. Heinlein.
5. 11/22/63 by Stephen King
6. Tempest by Julie Cross
7. Caught. (Missing #5) Margaret Peterson Haddix. 2012. Simon & Schuster. 352 pages.
8.  Day of the Assassins. (Jack Christie #1) Johnny O'Brien. 2009. Candlewick. 224 pages.
9. The Indigo King. James A. Owen. 2008. Simon & Schuster. 375 pages.
10. The Shadow Dragons. James A. Owen. 2009. Simon & Schuster. 417 pages.
11. The Dragon's Apprentice. James A. Owen. 2010. Simon & Schuster. 376 pages.
12. The Dragons of Winter. James A. Owen. 2012. Simon & Schuster. 389 pages.


I KNOW I want to read these three:




To Say Nothing of the Dog by Connie Willis


Blackout by Connie Willis


All Clear by Connie Willis





© 2011 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Canny Linguist said...

If you haven't yet read Replay by Ken Grimwood, I strongly urge you to include it in your six.

Laura at Library of Clean Reads said...

Hi Becky,
I'm so excited you're joining me on this challenge too! I also love Time Travel and this is one way for me to read more of this genre. Looking forward to your reviews.