Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Do you want to join me...?

Do you want to join me in reading Connie Willis' Doomsday Book this December?!

I first read this novel last year, and I just LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it. I knew then that it would be a book I wanted to reread. Here's my first review of Doomsday Book.


I'll be posting my review of the novel around the 15th or 16th of December.  If you post a review, please leave a link in the comments of that post!

You can always just share your  own thoughts or write your own review.... OR you can answer some of these questions...

What did you like most about the novel? (Or what did you like least...)
Which storyline did you prefer? The past or the present?
Which characters did you like best? Where there any characters that you hated?
Do you think the novel is more plot-driven or character-driven?
Is this a novel you'd recommend to others?

I would love it if you could join me. 

© 2011 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

6 comments:

Marg said...

Oh, I want to read this! Just not sure I will get there in December though!

Kailana said...

I'm with Marg. I really want to read this, but I am having a hard time reading lately...

Shannon said...

Great timing! I just started it for the first time and can't put it down.

Beckie B. said...

Loved this book. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Alyce said...

I loved this book! I don't have time for a re-read, but I'll keep an eye out for any posts you do. The only thing I found frustrating (and this applies to her books in general) is the constant near misses that keep everything moving along. If I remember correctly this book wasn't as bad as some of her others in that respect. Although I guess I shouldn't say "bad," I really do love her books!

Laura H said...

This is good timing because I have the audio version on hold for me!