Sunday, June 08, 2008

Final Update

New stats:

Books: 2
Time: 5 hrs
Pages: 563

Combined totals so far:

Books: 14
Time: 24 Hours
Pages: 3,772

Blogging Review Time Totals: 3


UPDATE: I'VE ONLY GOT ABOUT FIFTEEN TO TWELVE MINUTES LEFT...AND THERE'S NO WAY I CAN WRITE THREE REVIEWS IN THAT TIME. SO THOSE THREE WILL HAVE TO WAIT TIL LATER.

Total Time (Reviewing +Reading) = 27 hours

Read:

The Search for the Red Dragon by James A. Owen
Demigods & Monsters, edited by Rick Riordan (review will be posted for Nonfiction Monday)
The Floating Circus by Tracie Vaughn Zimmer
Savvy by Ingrid Law
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary Pearson
Gods of Manhattan by Scott Mebus.
Aurelia by Anne Osterlund
Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs.
The Willoughbys by Lois Lowry
Jessie's Mountain by Kerry Madden
The Red Necklace by Sally Gardner
Blue Like Friday by Siobhan Parkinson.
Take Me There by Susane Colasanti.
Climbing the Stairs by Padma Venkatraman

Fantasy goals:


14 / 15 books. 93% done!


3772 / 5000 pages. 75% done!

Real goals (already achieved)


14 / 10 books. 140% done!


3772 / 3000 pages. 126% done!

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Almost 15 books. You're awesome. I'd worship the ground you walk on, but that's kind of hard seeing that it's only an electronic relationship. :)

maggie moran said...

Way 2 Go, Becky! :)

Debi said...

Wow Becky! That is truly impressive! Just think what your totals will be for the month of June, especially after Dewey's read-a-thon, too. Congrats!

chrisa511 said...

That's incredible Becky! Congratulations!! I don't read that much in one month!! LOL. And you've added a couple to my wishlist along the way!

Becky said...

The scary thing is that when it comes to competing, my totals don't stand a chance of even placing in the top three. The competition is fierce and a bit unbelievable. I have a hard time believing that people can actually read much much more than that.

Clare - The Super Mommy Club said...

Becky - I can't believe that other people read more than you - I am in awe of the number of books you get through in a normal day let alone during a readathon!

I wish I could read so quickly!

Do you speed read?