Sunday, June 29, 2008

Awake Again! Hour ???

I *tried* to stay up longer. But I just couldn't do it. I've been up since 8:30 now. But I haven't touched a book. Not really. Not unless picture books count. So my wee morning status stands final.

The challenge does go on until 11AM Central (for me). But unfortunately, I have "responsibilities" elsewhere (Sunday School) that can't be put off. The teacher really shouldn't just play hookie because she wants to stay home and read and blog....should she??? I'm tempted. I'd love to squeeze in another book. I *know* I could do it.

But I'll be a 'good' girl and go.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

4 comments:

Ana S. said...

Well, even if you didn't stay up longer you did amazingly, Becky!

Kristi said...

Aww. 7 books and almost 2000 pages is awesome, Becky! But I definitely understand wanting to shirk responsibility and keep reading (even if we don't) ;>). Which was the unputdownable book in the wee hours? Frozen Fire?

Debi said...

Good heavens, girl! You kicked major butt even with a nap and other responsibilities!

Eva said...

Congrats!! I'm glad you had fun!!