Sunday, March 02, 2008

Particular...Favorite....Bookmarks


While *most* bookmarks that I use just happen to be random pieces of paper, index cards, business cards, library receipts, etc. (I also love finding "free" bookmarks at libraries and bookstores. You can't have too many as far as I'm concerned.) As a child I placed a lot of emphasis on bookmarks. I think it was part of the fun of going to the bookstore. I won't say I got a new bookmark with each new book I bought, I certainly bought plenty! My sister and I both bought bookmarks whenever we could. I remember the glory days when--if you were careful--you could buy two paperback books and a bookmark for around five dollars. My bookmark collection is still HUGE. But most go unused these days. But here are a few of my favorites that I recently rediscovered. The "My Teddybear Loves Me" by far being the best, best, most-loved bookmark from my childhood days.

No comments: