Thursday, March 06, 2008

BTT: I Need A Hero

btt button

You should have seen this one coming … Who is your favorite Male lead character? And why?
Don’t forget to leave a link to your actual response (so people don’t have to go searching for it) in the comments—or if you prefer, leave your answers in the comments themselves!

This week's question goes along with last week's BTT. A hero. What male heroes are my favorites? Three guesses. Three. And the first two don't count. Have you guessed yet? I bet you can get it!

If you guessed Andrew Wiggin (aka Ender) you'd be right! Andrew (or "Ender") is my favorite, favorite, favorite, favorite hero of all time. Ender's Game. Speaker for The Dead. Xenocide. Children of the Mind. (Is Andrew still in Children of the Mind??? I can't remember. But I think so. Maybe.) Anyway, we first meet him in Ender's Game. The book is by Orson Scott Card. And if you haven't read it yet, you should. You really really should. Then treat yourself by continuing to read his story in Speaker for the Dead.


3 comments:

Julia said...

I don't reconize this book, but am sure he is good man :)

Happy BTTs and have a good Thursday!
Julia-Yen

Suey said...

I almost put Ender down in my list! :)

raidergirl3 said...

I knew you would pick Ender! He's a good choice, for sure.